• Through Our Eyes Only is the story of a group of IIT Kanpur 1990 batch mates looking back at their journey of 25 years after their graduation .
• The choices they made over their life’s direction, trajectory and velocity .
• Taking up individual stories and tapping into universal themes — at once light and reflective, irreverent and profound
• The film becomes a fun-filled, thoughtful and inspirational kaleidoscope of triumphs, trials, achievements, regrets, longings and hope .
• If given a second chance at life, would they lead their life as before or would they make changes in it .
Director & Producer: Brahmanand S Siingh
Executive Producer: Pravin Bhagwat
Editor: Archit Rastogi
Associate Director: Tanvi Jain
Camera: Bimal Biswas & Virendra Khanna
Sound Recording: Bhaskar Pal, Tanmay Das & Darshan Singh
Sound Designer: Vishakha Bokil
Music: Yug Bhusal
Script: Archit Rastogi, Brahmanand S Siingh & Tanvi Jain
WHAT THEY SAY
I think it would be VERY VERY useful for many to see. The variety of the lives that have emerged need to be brought out in this manner for us to improve our programs. The story of the "repeat offender" from Jaipur and the one who ran away from home to study was just too moving and is a must see for many of us.
- Prof. Manjunath, IIT Bombay
Fantastic! Touching! Soulful! These are the initial emotions that pour through my mind as I finish watching the 10-minute trailer. This documentary gives a glimpse of alternate lives that our college mates and friends led - an insight into the triumph, challenges, emotions,pains, joys, and experiences of our college mates and in a way allows us to live their experiences vicariously. Life unfolds in front of our eyes in all its color and hues. A must watch.
- Naresh Gupta (Sr. Vice President, Adobe)
THROUGH OUR EYES – MORE EXPERIENCES & MORE INSIGHTS
A fascinating 3 hour collection of captivating interviews & discussions … much more & beyond what you came across in the film ‘Through Our Eyes’
• A fascinating video book of stories, life-lessons, dilemmas, entrepreneurial elements, coincidences, diligence, acumen and other attributes … after 25 years of looking
• To make the collection more meaningful and viewer-friendly, the conversations are categorized with topics … for everyone to find ‘something’ for themselves to resonate with … something to be amazed by, to reflect upon and to learn from.
• It will make you want to explore, learn, grow and energize yourself in curiously spiritual ways
• A must watch for urban India and students especially ... It’s entertaining and enlightening
• While being educational, it has a light, conversational tone and is fun to experience it directly from those who have been their, done that … inspiring us all to take the path less traveled and discover ourselves, through their eyes.
01) Joining the Dots: Brand IIT
02) Uncut Diamonds: Recalling 1st Impressions at IIT
03) Reality Checks: Takeaways & Discoveries
04) The Unified Field: Education & Learning at IIT
05) Inner Child's Song: Other Than Academics
06) Geometry of Moods: Friends, Bulla & Bonding
07) The Other End of a Rainbow: Entry into the Real World
08) Demystifying IIT: Myths, Suggestions and Pride
09) The Crystal Gaze: Professional Forays
10) Long Shadows: A look back at 25 years
11) Future Sights: Professional, Personal & Spiritual
12) Top View of the Maze: Evolved Understandings
13) Pay it Forward: Giving it Back to Society
14) Footprints in Sand: Tips for GenNxt
15) Reflections by the Magic Pond: Inspiring Stories
16) Higher Frequencies: Music, Masti & Magic